Fire and Water Damage
This home in Mount Prospect had a fire start on the main level. When the fire department came they put the fire out, but the water ran down into the basement. SERVPRO of Mount Prospect/North Des Plaines was quick to answer the call for this home owner!
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?